Friday, September 14, 2012

All about holidays.

Helloooo. I super lazy to update my blog. 
Must be something happened or had strong feeling, i only can write a lot.
If just account for what i had actually done recently,
i lazy one, like write a report :/ hehe
(but that kohwei complains she got no blog to read, want me update my blog, so no choice lo, haha.)
Nevermind, this sembreak got lots of outing compare to previous, can show pics.

First outing. With the kohwei, the sisi, the williamz.
we named our gang as emo gang, why?
because our pattern king, williamz emo 24hr. (Y)
annd also the sisi, tiap tiap hari byk status =P
okay, i admit i got emo also laaaa hehe.
only kohwei, less emo one dont know why.
(maybe cause if she emo, she has to dance HAHAHA)

We went sushi zanmai.redbox karaoke.snowflake/chatime.
From beginning till the end, williamz none stop saying me BLACK, sisi fat.
again only kohwei, he din zat her very badly,
he treats her very good dont know why *she gonna kill me*


kohwei.


 sisi.

williamz.

Us.

Bff's birthday - Serreen
I always say, she is the only one can tahan my temper.
She sat beside me during form5, that time my temper was terrible.
Too much things to handle as a band leader, that's why.
You know you look super duper kong bu when you on 'fire', no one dare to talk to you, she said.
*YES i know XP*

Serreen. King. Yen.

Penang trip with the group24
This is the last classtrip before the fullstop of diploma.
Our class got different types of people, didn't manage to get everyone together.
As kohwei said, friends are like season.
We should be glad that 9 of us still stick together from the beginning till now. :)

I slept with munmun, both of us are scare.....*ghost month* :/

 The ori gang, but lack of kohwei X(

Toy Museum

Penang Art




The boys.

The girls.

I am always the pattern-est one.


I miss penang asam laksa and cendol.
Ho jiak dao cannot tahan HEHE (Y)

Mcdonald GSB as dinner
His iphone was spoiled, back to 80's century.
i can't call him when i reached, so i WAITED HIM for 30+++ min
i felt like wanna punch him while waiting him (okay at last, i did HAHAHA)

Movie SushiZanmai Day
Us again, but no sisi this time.
We watched The Possession
I thought very scary, but it's not =.= consider so so only.
but williamz cover his eyes with his shirt, sai dam dou sei =P
Sushi Zanmai againnnnnnnnn.
Cause williamz loves it so much, he want to eat before going back to kuantan.


We made four same bracelets as our 定情信物
It actually represents,
A husband and 3 wife complicated relationship
HAHAHA X))

Thanks williamz. ;)

Dinner.
with ah eng, ah sam, ny ny(cheekhoon), Tj and another guy.
Their first aim objective goal ask me out for dinner is
INTRO THE GUY TO ME !
They told me lots about him, like
he is single
he is rich
 he got his own car that worth a chatime outlet
he good in studies
he is talkative and bla bla blaaaa.
His name, jacky.
After dinner, keep asking me how was the first impression andddddd...
Really damn them :/
Bo bian, ah eng is taken, left me single foreveralone. haha !
Very seldom hang out with them.
I can laugh loudloud infront of them cause they treat me ah eng and i as boys.

Lunch.
I met williamz again before he left kl back to kuantan.
Met him 4 times during this sembreak, so muchhhh.
I'll not see him at college when sem start
I gonna miss this stupid person :(

Other than outings, i finished watching 5 drama and Taiwan ou siang ju.
I can only spend 2 days to finish one drama, if fast.
I plan to study audit but failed :( aihhzz
Mummy goes for vacation, i replace hers, a housewife :/
Before she left, she said 我将这头家交给你 ! LOL =.=

One month holidays gonna end soon, proceeds to advance diploma.
Final result will release on tuesday. *Pray pray*

Is 1.08am now, i bored to continue. Stop here.
Update my feeling on next post :D
Byebye.

No comments: